20070621

Will you stay awake for me? :)

I'm hungry. And all stressed up. : ( Things can't get any worse, could it? Brain dead already. I can't think further. My empty vessel seems rather overloaded. More like project-thoughts overloaded. I'm SO WORRIED, PARANOID and STRESSED to the MAX. God, I hate this semester. This 2 weeks worth of break is rather redundant. It's like project overload?! Like f. the holidays and chuck it away. Retards! ARRRR.

Okay let me see what deadlines are up ahead:
ONE. MR surveys to be collated by Monday. Go for SPSS enrichment and do data keying. Whatever shit. I missed 2 out of 3 sessions, thanks to my lazy bum me. TWO. Biz Finance project dued on 29th, and holy moley, we have not started doing anything. Great, just great. THREE. Draftings for video and PPT slides for Psychology dued on Thurs, OOO? Where's the video?? Crap. FOUR. Biz Entrepreneur proposal dued on first week of July? Whatever, I haven't even edited my draft at all. Arrrrrr. FIVE. Trading period on mid July. Inventory and stock preperation is driving me insaneeeee. UP UP UP UP THE WALL. ARRR. Why so many things to do?! ARRRG. Okay, enough of me complaining about school. I feel tired just by talking about school work. Work, speaking of work? I have totally no time for it. I miss the kids so much :( Especially Malcom. BOOOO. Nvm... School's more important to me. Sob.. So, I think I have only worked for 3 days for this month. The thought of pay day just UPSETS me... Like reallllll upsettingg.... woooooo... (whines.)

Forget it, Hanna asked me out today. Went to Vivo City! Hmmmm, while I watched her shop for lingeries. Hehe.. I wanted to shop, but I'm so damn BROKE. I've got only $50 for 2 weeks. :( HOW TO SURVIVE. TELL ME?! All thanks to trading period... I've got to sacrifise $100! T_T BAHHHS. Anyway back to shopping, no, my window shopping with Hanna. Yeah, we walked around.. Talked.. Yadah, normal things Honey and Pie loved to do :) Oh and we queued for DOUGHNUTS! BAhahahas. The queue was rather fast I reckon, prolly less than 20mins? I bought a box of 6 doghnuts :)
DOUGHNUT LOVE!!!!
LOOK AT IT!! Okay, I still think Doughnut Factory has prettier Doughnuts..
Sigh, just by thinking of it, my stomach growled. :/ It's late... I don't wna snack, luhhh. ARRRR. Frustrations. Mmmmmm, then we went home 'cause she decided to accompany the baby at home then to accompany me! :( How upsetting. Anyhooo, met Olivia in the evening for our usual tea + ice-cream session over at Hougang. Wonder why we hav so much things to say? And we can never stop talking..? I wonder.. Hmmm, guess, we're girls and we're the bestest best of best friends. Wth is that, NVM. My bestest girl buddy. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE, THOUGH YOU'VE GOT YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND AND DONT LOVE ME AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE HIM, I STILL DO. Hahaha. Random. Don't forget about me, OKAY?!
PIE and HONEY(: Being POKED again. boo.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home